Hello, my friends. I haven’t been here for a while (if you can call one whole year “a while” Jesus!). I have been indeed a lazy blogger and yes, big shame on me! But, I have come today to bring you this crazy delicious and easy fish tart as an apology. Hope you will accept it.
So let’s go then!
You will need the basic ingredients for the tart base. The recipe and ingredients for it you can find here.
Ingredients for the filling:
- Fish (any kind you like, I had some basic fillets of Pollock) – 1kg
- Eggs – 3
- Milk – 200ml
- Salt/pepper – to taste
- Blue cheese – 100gr (but bae, you do you if you don’t like this funky cheese then use any other fragrant cheese)
- Semi-hard cheese (like cheddar) – 100gr
- Prepare your fish. Defrost it and dry it as much as you can. It’s a lot better when it is fresh.
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Put the fish in the already made crust. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the blue cheese crumbled in little pieces.
- Mix the eggs and milk and pour this mixture onto your tart
- Bake for 30 min or so (all depends on the oven)
- Grate the Cheddar take out your tart, cover with cheese and bake for another 15min
So? Told you it was as easy as it can be! Don’t forget to let the tart cool a bit (15 min would do) and dig in!