Hi guys! Today I will share with you one of my favorite pasta dish - Sea Pasta. Sea creatures have always been my favorite type of food, frankly speaking, I could leave only on them as fuel.
Also what I like about it is that you can impress easily your guests with this dish.
So here we go!
- Pasta (any kind) - 500g
- Water - 2l
- Shrimps - 200g
- Mussels - 300g
- Salt/Pepper - to taste
- Olive oil - 3tbs
- Garlic - 3 big cloves
1. If you bought already cooked and frozen shrimps and mussels you need to defreeze them.
2. Put the water on the stove until boiled add salt and your pasta. Use the directions on the package because each type of pasta cooks for a different period of time.
3. Preheat a big pan of olive oil, add the garlic add your sea creatures and fry them together. If you bought them precooked - fry them for not more then 2 min. If they are raw cook them for at least 5min.
4. Add the pasta salt and pepper and cook for another 3 min.
5. Serve all with fresh chopped basil or any other preferred greens.