Hi, guys today! I have for you some zucchini fritters. The season has finally come and zucchinis are so cheap, that it is just not right not to eat them every day of your life (they are so damn pricey in the spring like you are buying a house!).
I love zucchinis and (spoiler alert) this summer you will see a lot of easy and delicious recipes with it. So don't judge me!
So let's begin, shall we?
Zucchinis - many! I had 4 large
Eggs - 2
Flour - 2 to 3 tablespoons (depending on how much water there will remain in you zucchinis)
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil (depending on your skillet and your desire. You can definitely fry without the oil)
1) Grate your zucchinis on the medium grater. Add a pinch of salt and let it stay for 5-10min
2) Bring that man of yours! Or if you don't need one that's fine by me but you'll need to squeeze as much water as possible from those zucchinis.
3) Add more salt. You can taste if it's enough the tip of your tongue. Add the eggs, flour (2tbsp at first if it will get watery in the process you can add some more) and a pinch of pepper. Mix it all up.
4) Preheat your skillet. You can add a splash of oil or you can deal without it if you want it to be lighter in fats.
5) Add the mix with a tablespoon making small pancakes and fry them until golden brown.
My tip is to serve it with a mix of classic yogurt mixed with greens, but they are just as good on their own.
WARNING! You can finish them up faster than you could say zucchini, so keep an eye on them))